Black Dog F-35A weapons bay

2 hours ago, habu2 said:

With all the shape inaccuracies in that kit it seems like a waste of money and effort...

Looks like a F-35C Lightningwolfschmitt to me...not my build but if you think thats so terrible that it doesnt look like an F-35C id say in the modelling world there are about 5 kits that meet your standards for you to build.

For the OP the Blackdog stuff i have fits pretty well...nothing ventured...

DSC02573_zpssculapnj.jpg

Edited by dehowie
1 hour ago, A.C.Acikgoz said:

black dog sets are for meng kit....

Sorry guys , I did not check their web site, a local hobbyshop worker tried to sell them to me as a Meng upgrade so I think that they are for Meng 😇

Edited by A.C.Acikgoz
Typo
1 hour ago, A.C.Acikgoz said:

Sorry guys , I did not check their web site, a local hobbyshop worker tried to sell them to me as a Meng upgrade so I think that they are for Meng 😇

Good thing you checked here first. :thumbsup2:  Bummer though, would have been nice if they were. We need one of these two companies to make their sets for the Meng kit. KASL released theirs before the Meng kit was out, but the Black Dog set came out after (I think). Don't understand why they both are ignoring the Meng kit, which is a better kit.

The Meng kit looks more accurate to me. 

The KH kits have shape issues especially around the tail/stabilizer sponsons. Their B kit has gaping undetailed voids when you pose the engine nozzle in the rotated/down position. I have not seen their C kit.