F-15 and Mig-29 kits

I had this over in general discussion, but this might be a better forum for it.

Of the Great Wall Hobby kits of the F-15 and Mig-29, are there any particular boxings that are better or have more in them than other boxings from their line?

I'm not looking for any certain variant of plane, just the benefit of one boxing over another in the GHW line of kits.

Thanks for any help.

Bob

For the F-15, the one thing I will say is the Oregon ANG anniversary jet kit does not have any weapons. As for the MiG, it all depends on what version you want, I have 5, though not built, are great looking in the box.

The F-15C Jeff Hwang has some Air To Ground ordnance in the box on the Mig-29s all are prtty much the same. I like to compare the boxing of kits also and use these guys a lot as they for the most part put the contents online for you to see what you get...here is a link to the Mig's  all but the latest North Korean boxing  kit has the contents pictured https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/search?typ1_c=102&cat=&state=&sold=0&sortid=0&searchkey=Great+wall+Mig-29 

HTH 

On 7/26/2018 at 8:34 PM, Bob Beary said:

I had this over in general discussion, but this might be a better forum for it.

Of the Great Wall Hobby kits of the F-15 and Mig-29, are there any particular boxings that are better or have more in them than other boxings from their line?

I'm not looking for any certain variant of plane, just the benefit of one boxing over another in the GHW line of kits.

Thanks for any help.

Bob

Major differences are 1) Decals and 2) Single piece weapons.

Cheaper boxes do not have single piece weapons in them. Decals are obvious from the box covers.