I have 1/72 and 1/35 scale kits to trade for 1/700

I have multiple 1/72 scale Fujimi, Testors, Hasegawa, and other brand kits for trade.  To be honest, I am going to leave the 1/72 realm.  I went thru a seperation and she moved out of the house and was called two days before she left to get stuff I had left in the garage.  Cocooned in cardboard boxes were my 1/700 ships.  I was overjoyed to find them as I had a lot of money and time invested in them.  I got into 1/72 and 1/35 to ease the pain, but getting my 1/700 back was overwhelming.  Sooo, I have kits to trade. 

I will try getting an active list going, but if there is anything you're looking for something in particular, send me an email at gglc70atyahoo.com

I am looking mainly dragon, pit road, skywave, or 1/720 stuff.  Even if they might be incomplete.  1/700 and 1/720 scale aircraft as well.  What I can really use is a couple of Lindberg Essex class 1/900 carriers.  The ones with skyrays and crusaders.  

Any questions, email me. 

Oh, and In the US only.

Thanks guys.