Jeremy Coyle (shadoweng) where is my F-4F Phantom kit?

You PM'd me on 30 June, saying you would trade your Revell of Germany 1/48 F-4F Phantom II for my Trumpeter 1/48 MiG-23MF package.

I mailed you my part of the trade, which you received on 5 July. (Tracking # 9505 5115 9972 8183 3294 37)

On 20 July, you said you were busy, but would mail my kit the next Monday. Nothing since then.

Do I just have to write this off as a "BAD TRADE" ?

Larry

I hate to say this Larry, but I lost 2 Me-109's to this guy a while ago, same story, I'm busy, blah blah. Check the Bad Trader section for my full screed. You, on the other hand, are a PLEASURE to deal with!

Mike

If you need a 1/48 F-4F, I have the Hasegawa "Hollomon AFB" boxing- it's open but the inner bags are sealed. $47.00 shipped,  and since you just got a bad deal you don't have to pay until I send you a USPS tracking number. Yours if you're interested. ..

Let me know 

11 minutes ago, Chriss7607 said:

If you need a 1/48 F-4F, I have the Hasegawa "Hollomon AFB" boxing- it's open but the inner bags are sealed. $47.00 shipped,  and since you just got a bad deal you don't have to pay until I send you a USPS tracking number. Yours if you're interested. ..

Let me know 

Hi Chris7607,

Thanks for the offer, but I have another trade pending if this one completely falls through.

Larry

• 1 month later...
41 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

That sucks Larry, really sorry to hear that. I enjoy working with you and if there's anything new that sparks my eye on your list I am happy to deal.

Thanks Zach, I enjoyed working with you as well. I ESPECIALLY enjoy repeat customers. :thumbsup:

Larry

Thanks to another fine fellow on this forum , I found that Jeremy Coyle is trading kits over on Aeroscale. I decided to leave him a short note there.

https://aeroscale.kitmaker.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=SquawkBox&file=index&req=viewtopic&topic_id=271271&page=1#2291214

Larry

Edited by ReccePhreak

You know, it always amuses me how these guys think they can get away with trying to pull one over ?. The worldwide online modelling community is not that big, in the grand scheme of things, and many of us are members of two or more like-minded websites normally in more than one country so it does not take long to figure out those that try to take advantage with several persona spread across several websites. I just read this guy's so-called responses over on Aeroscale and I don't think I have read that much Bull Manure in a long time.....and now we find out he is scamming people for review samples too !. Simply cannot believe the brass neck...then again, we have had our fair share of cheats and losers on this side of the pond too. Age old saying 'Buyer/Seller beware'

On 9/14/2018 at 8:38 PM, Scooby said:

Here is his Facebook page if you want to put a face to him:

https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.coyle.3?fb_dtsg_ag=Adwt9h-61TngNvGgWVH58vZQCQEIM8kv9VrT3qtplKZzqQ%3AAdzQMF7sHz31dC6vo7-P68vRkCOBBtwZpWItTCRl9yHtmw

The same picture he uses on his avvy is on Aeroscale,  so same person.

Thanks, but I don't do Fakebook, and I already know what he looks like. We did a model deal (face to face) when he worked here in Ft Walton Beach, which is why I trusted him to complete this transaction.

Edited by ReccePhreak
  • 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, DONG said:

Now he's over on Large Scale Planes.

I wonder if Richard Maher (Sukhoi) is aware of his "history"?

The MiG-23 package I traded to shadoweng is supposed to be on its way back to me, so apparently I will be just out the postage cost for this "learning experience". :doh:

Larry