Jeremy Coyle (shadoweng) where is my F-4F Phantom kit?

Sorry but I'm deeply suspicious of unreliable traders who try to 'site jump' to avoid facing their victims. In relative terms, the serious online modelling community (on both sides of the Pond) is relatively small and it does not take long for these individuals to be found out. When I was with a modelling club in Norway some years ago, we had similar problems with a particular individual ripping off members of the group individually until one day the topic came up in conversation and we realised it was one and the same person site hopping between ARC, LSP, Aeroscale and Britmodeller. It did not take long after that for us to call him out.   

OK, so this has gone on long enough.  Yes I have been slow to trade air times, but I do what I say I will do, I have not tried to rip people off and "Site Jump".  If you would look at my post count, I am usually on Armorama, (Aeroscale) much more than here.  Was and have I been slow on trades? The answer is 100 percent yes.  Have I tried to rip people off?  No?  I too Have been ripped off by Individuals, Once my a famous scammer on Armorama by the name of Bryan Grey, Dean Lehr, on here and also Flegmiester or however you spell his name, both on this site.  While I have been self admittedly very slow, It has not been blatant scamming.  I work 10-11 hours a day, (or at least did), and only have one day to hope to get to the post office, well up until I changed jobs.  Saturday was the only day I could go.  If I didn't make it that day I had to wait a whole week to try again.  Is the acceptable, not always, but it was the best I could achieve.  While I was busy, I also am a poor in the time management skill, from time to time.  For no goo reason, fulfilling an obligation for a trade, would always take a back seat to everything else.  Is this the best behavior?  Absolutely not, but this is what has happened.  I enjoy these sites very much.  I have never wanted to screw over people, the worst part for me is that Trading is the only way that I can alter what is in my stash, as I have bought way too many kits and must manage it that way.  Does any of this excuse my behavior? NO IT DOES NOT!.  I can no explanation, but I have a piss poor habit of not communicating when things start to go bad, I often procrastinate sometimes to the point of ridiculousness, I do not do it on purpose, but seems to work out that way from time to time, Few trades go bad, but then some can send out very fast.  No real reason I guess.  I would deal with both of them again, and would also deal with anyone else, but I would also understand if someone has reservations as well, I will from this point on trade, with a stipulation that "I will send first"  as this is a "hobby" for me and not a profession, it does not come to the front of my priorities.   Anyways, enough from me.  I know have been very slow in some transactions, but I am not a 'BAD TRADER", I am however from time to time a "SLOW TRADER" and self admitted "POOR COMMUNICATOR", perhaps they are they same to some views, but they are not to me. 

On 9/23/2018 at 9:03 PM, ReccePhreak said:

I wonder if Richard Maher (Sukhoi) is aware of his "history"?

Does it really matter if he does?  You have no idea what I asked him?

22 hours ago, lockheed2004 said:

Weird he could mail you your package back but couldn’t just complete the trade and send the F-4 kit instead 🧐

My encounter with this guy required me constantly barraging him to get my kit mailed to me.  Never again.

Also I would have sent the F-4F to him, but he did not need it anymore.....

On 9/13/2018 at 9:42 AM, archaicguy70 said:

I was just about to send payment for a 3 pack F-4 deal on aeroscale and then you posted.

I would still sell them to you, And I would send them as you asked on Aeroscale.

On 9/12/2018 at 9:25 AM, Whiskey said:

Larry, since you added his username to the post title(shadoweng) your screwed out of a kit. Check out the bad trader forum, there’s like 5 posts about him.

If you also read, everyone did get the kit as agreed, just not in an acceptable timeframe.  At no time did I rip someone off.  

On 9/11/2018 at 1:01 PM, Tigerfan112 said:

Larry,

Sorry to hear of your woes with this loser. I'll keep a look out for a F-4F and let you know if I can find one cheap.

Mark

Do you know me personally?  Didn't think so?  You have no idea who I am or what I have done in my life.  I AM SLOW AT TIME, YES, loser I think not pal.

2 hours ago, Specter1075 said:

If you're aware of your faults, and choose not to communicate with people, then maybe you shouldnt take part in online trading. You can blame no one but yourself for a bad reputation, and no one but you can fix it.

My thoughts exactly (and I suspect of many others too). I would respectfully suggest you (shadoweng) should desist from all future trading until you are in a better position to trade AND communicate in a timely fashion like the vast majority of other online traders. That way, you will start to establish a better relationship and avoid all of this 'bad press' that you have inevitably attracted. 

7 hours ago, shadoweng said:

OK, so this has gone on long enough.  Yes I have been slow to trade air times, but I do what I say I will do, I have not tried to rip people off and "Site Jump".  If you would look at my post count, I am usually on Armorama, (Aeroscale) much more than here.  Was and have I been slow on trades? The answer is 100 percent yes.  Have I tried to rip people off?  No?  I too Have been ripped off by Individuals, Once my a famous scammer on Armorama by the name of Bryan Grey, Dean Lehr, on here and also Flegmiester or however you spell his name, both on this site.  While I have been self admittedly very slow, It has not been blatant scamming.  I work 10-11 hours a day, (or at least did), and only have one day to hope to get to the post office, well up until I changed jobs.  Saturday was the only day I could go.  If I didn't make it that day I had to wait a whole week to try again.  Is the acceptable, not always, but it was the best I could achieve.  While I was busy, I also am a poor in the time management skill, from time to time.  For no goo reason, fulfilling an obligation for a trade, would always take a back seat to everything else.  Is this the best behavior?  Absolutely not, but this is what has happened.  I enjoy these sites very much.  I have never wanted to screw over people, the worst part for me is that Trading is the only way that I can alter what is in my stash, as I have bought way too many kits and must manage it that way.  Does any of this excuse my behavior? NO IT DOES NOT!.  I can no explanation, but I have a piss poor habit of not communicating when things start to go bad, I often procrastinate sometimes to the point of ridiculousness, I do not do it on purpose, but seems to work out that way from time to time, Few trades go bad, but then some can send out very fast.  No real reason I guess.  I would deal with both of them again, and would also deal with anyone else, but I would also understand if someone has reservations as well, I will from this point on trade, with a stipulation that "I will send first"  as this is a "hobby" for me and not a profession, it does not come to the front of my priorities.   Anyways, enough from me.  I know have been very slow in some transactions, but I am not a 'BAD TRADER", I am however from time to time a "SLOW TRADER" and self admitted "POOR COMMUNICATOR", perhaps they are they same to some views, but they are not to me. 

Does it really matter if he does?  You have no idea what I asked him?

I would still sell them to you, And I would send them as you asked on Aeroscale.

If you also read, everyone did get the kit as agreed, just not in an acceptable timeframe.  At no time did I rip someone off.  

Do you know me personally?  Didn't think so?  You have no idea who I am or what I have done in my life.  I AM SLOW AT TIME, YES, loser I think not pal.

That I don't know you.......I cannot deny....I don't and I frankly have no interest in your life. That said, I have come across several online traders like you that are full of excuses and short on delivery to decent traders and I DO know (and have traded with) Reccefreak so I absolutely trust his judgement on this. I'm sorry to say that nothing that you have stated in your many posts across at least three sites provides me with any confidence in your ability to trade quickly and efficiently with other colleagues and as I have suggested in another post, I would respectfully suggest and recommend that you cease trading until you are in a position to better inform and advise online colleagues, avoid a bad press and re-establish your reputation.     

14 hours ago, shadoweng said:

Everyone DID NOT get the kit as agreed, because by the time I was finally able to get your attention, I no longer wanted it.

But that is not my main problem with you. It is the  TOTAL LACK OF COMMUNICATION on you part. I had no other way to contact you, except by the forum's PM function.

That is why I made my post on Aeroscale, when it was pointed out that you were active there. It's like the old question: "How do you get a mule to do any work? First you hit him on the head with  a 2x4 to get his attention."

I am sorry I had to use a "2x4", but I was frustrated with your inaction.

Rant over. :soapbox:

Larry

You are correct, you did not get the kit you wanted, but I did return yours.  So yes you are correct, and yes communication was piss poor at best, at no point did I argue that point. In fact have totally agreed.  I love how everyone here seems to know what a person is like, without personal knowledge of said person, while I had reasons while I was slow it does not constitute, or qualify as an excuse.  Even with valid reasons, poor action is not justified.  I am not disgreeing with you at all, just trying to clean "some" of the mud off that I have been drug through.  A total forgiveness is not expected...  

Look man, the point of all this is that you are an unacceptable member of the kit buying, trading and selling community as your lack of clear communication (or any communication for that matter) is no ones fault but your own. You can not sit there and try to swing the fact that you have multiple people on multiple websites who have said basically the same thing about their experiences with you.

You want to try and play games by coming up with some bulls*#& excuses and expect people to apologize for what they've said about you? Good luck with that. Silently fade away into the darkness and people will leave you alone. Keep up this kind of behavior and I guarantee you will be banned and outcasted from the entire community.

Those how know me, know me.  I am not asking for apology, it may be bullshit to you and you are free to have your opinion, and rightfully so.  If you feel you need to try and Ban me, then go ahead and start your push.  I will lose no sleep over it, as I know I have messed up in the past. Why should I have to fade away for making a mistake.  I have never denied that 

You have made multiple mistakes over time, not just one with one member, but many with many members on several sites. You are only making the situation worse and making yourself looking worse by continuing to try and defend yourself. You may not think that is what you are doing, but and objective mind will see that is still what you are essentially doing, defending yourself. So just stop.

Since when in the US, did a man lose the right to defend themselves?  You may reach your own judgement, that is fine.  But I a free to defend myself, and I will ask the admins to rule as the judge and if they feel I should be banned, then so be it.