HK Models to release 1/32 Phantom FG.1 ???

There has been a lot of discussion about it for several years on a couple of other forums. One comment I saw recently was they were concentrating on getting the Lancaster out, first, and then they were going to move the F-4 onto the front burner. I don't know how accurate that info is, but fingers crossed. I don't have room for 1/32 models, but I'll make an exception for a 1/32 Royal Navy FG.1!

Ben

Hi Ben,

It didn't make to any exhibition so far, like they did with the Lancaster, so indeed fingers crossed for 2019 to announce this beauty, I hope. Then will take another year to release it I assume, so I can finish my current builds😎.

Just got my compressor back. Tomorrow I'm in airbrush business again. will speed up some works I've collected in my cabinets.

Kind regards,

Robert Jan

When I did 1/32 scale stuff, a British Phantom was kind of my Holy Grail. I had the Wild Hare/Cutting Edge conversion kit, a very rare beast, but never got around to building it. Eventually sold it. If HK come out with this I would be VERY tempted. I LOVE the British Phantoms. Have half a dozen of various Hasegawa boxings. Sadly, I have no room. Its why I got out of 1/32 scale to begin with. Oh well... :crying2:

Interesting news. I think this has been on many people's want lists and judging by the prices for the CE 1/32 conversion there are those out there that will buy an injection kit when it is released. I have seen prices for those CE conversions in the $600 -$800 range. Wowza.

58 minutes ago, skyhawk174 said:

I have seen prices for those CE conversions in the $600 -$800 range.

Sold mine with doner kit and extra aftermarket for $800. Probably could have gotten much more on eBay but it went to a good cause.

I think 50p a day would be more realistic if you're looking to buy around December 2019. 

Suspect there will be other editions of the Lancaster @ £400 a pop before we mere mortals are allowed to admire any test shots of the F-4K Phantom II. 

Kitty Hawk might even have a 1/32 SEPECAT Jaguar out by then.

Tony