Kitty Hawk F-35B version 3?

Kitty Hawk has released what they are saying is their F-35B "version 3" kit. What, if anything , is different? I don't suppose it is too much to as that they improved the kit?

10 minutes ago, Ollie T-Y said:

Wish they'd have gone for low vis markings on the Royal Navy bird. Still looks good though.

Furball does a sheet with low-viz Royal Navy markings.

13 hours ago, Dave Roof said:

I am pretty sure it is just an updated decal sheet. The Version 2.0 release included a new sprue with ordnance, but had the same decal sheet as the original release. 

Dear Mr. Roof,

What is your opinion on the accuracy of the Kitty Hawk F-35 B and C

models?

Brad

1 hour ago, B.Sin said:

Dear Mr. Roof,

What is your opinion on the accuracy of the Kitty Hawk F-35 B and C

models?

Brad

To be quite honest, I am not a fan of Kittyhawk overall. However, while the B and C have issues, they are currently the only option. I have seen some amazing results from both kits though. Eventually, there is going to be a much better and more accurate option. Meng did it with the A, so there is hope for a B and C.

• 1 year later...

Hi looking to buy a 1/48 F35b I know the 2.0 version comes with bombs etc to beast mode it, also the raf polo mint etc, does the 3.0 version have the same as well, the 2.0 is about £50, I've seen 3.0 on ebay coming from China for about £32, but what do I pay in import charges, any ideas or, just stick with UK 2.0 version