Anyone having problems with your Hyperscale account?

For those of you guys who also are over at hyperscale is anyone having a problem getting on this morning?everything was fine last night and today it is requiring me to change my password because it says my password is already in use with multiple accounts! okay I don't know how that happens number 1 and number 2, I don't have another email account to change it to so what's going on over there anybody know? 

Max Bryant 

I had to re-enter my password and all was fine. I have had trouble with Tapatalk at Modeling Madness and had to start a new account with a Gmail address to be able to join that forum.

It won't let me do anything the page says before I can continue I need to change my password because my password is being used on multiple accounts no way to get to a page where I can contact the administrator nothing it wants me to change my password

I have that problem today, says my e-mail being used by multiple accounts.

There was another site which didn't like g-mail account. My wife says

g-mail has bad habit of hacking easily????? I think to join another site

recently I had to use my second e-mail, an AOL account.---John

Edited by john53
20 hours ago, john53 said:

No problems, maybe Tapatalk? The "wave" of the "future".---John

The tapatalk platform may be leading many to "wave" goodbye to the forums. I didn't like the old hyperscale format, but the software used by Modeling Madness and 72nd Aircraft were just great. Then Tapatalk was foisted upon them. There's just something buggy and not quite 100% about it. 

Still doesn't work today but I was able to get on to the point where I could log off and browse as a lurker I will use the email address you provided John and contact Brett later today when I get a chance thank you so much for that info

Max