AV-8B Harrier II GAU-12 gun pics and centerline pylon for the Targeting pod.

Greetings all,

I'm looking for very detailed shots of the gun pods and the centerline pylon for the Targeting pod. I recently acquired a resin gun pod for my 1/18th scale Harrier (pre-built one, not the kit) and I'm in need of good reference photos. I'm going to have to scratch-build the pylon for the Targeting pod, thanks for the help.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

I've got the kit too and was looking for some pictures of that pylon as well. Also looking for the targeting pod and a couple GBU-12's. Wouldn't it be great if someone would do a 1/18th scale weapons and pods set for this size of models.

Chuck

12 hours ago, otis252 said:

I've got the kit too and was looking for some pictures of that pylon as well. Also looking for the targeting pod and a couple GBU-12's. Wouldn't it be great if someone would do a 1/18th scale weapons and pods set for this size of models.

Chuck

You can find the targeting pod and the GBU-12's on ShapeWays, made by Anyuta 3D printed scale models. They are not cheap but, that's all that available currently.

Steve