F-15C/E exhausts 1/48 by KA models

I have just received two sets of the KA models F-15C/E exhausts and they are simply superb! Thinner than any other aftermarket nozzle, one piece, and fantastic detail. They will definitely upgrade my GWH kits for sure. 

Thanks, Ilias from the 48ers.com once again superb service and price! https://the48ers.com/se-f-15-c-d-e-k-p-w-exhaust-nozzle-set-opened-5181.html  

dtQyQDT.jpg

NbypMDz.jpg

They are excellent. I posted about these back in June. I have since gotten the external exhausts for the F-15, Hasegawa, and they are every bit as beautiful as the pics show.

1 hour ago, EagleAviation said:

Yes they are. No resin copy. Original pieces! Incredible! 

It's amazing what they can do today! I know that they were asking for reference material concerning the exhaust for the F-35. Going to hold off buying a resin one for my F-35 kits.

3 hours ago, B.Sin said:

I know that they were asking for reference material concerning the exhaust for the F-35.

Yea, I sent them some stuff, not much. Couldn't find a single pic showing the afterburner section. Always had FOD covers on. Wondering if there is something classified in the design thereof. Anyway, never heard anything back from them, even in the way of a thank you. They were going to give the first person to get them photos a free copy of the nozzles, or something like that.

58 minutes ago, Mstor said:

Yea, I sent them some stuff, not much. Couldn't find a single pic showing the afterburner section. Always had FOD covers on. Wondering if there is something classified in the design thereof. Anyway, never heard anything back from them, even in the way of a thank you. They were going to give the first person to get them photos a free copy of the nozzles, or something like that.

Well, that's very rude of them.

20 hours ago, Mstor said:

They are excellent. I posted about these back in June. I have since gotten the external exhausts for the F-15, Hasegawa, and they are every bit as beautiful as the pics show.

Meaning these will fit the Hasegawa Eagle kits as well?

TIA

3 minutes ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

For those of you who have ordered both types (with and without the burner area of exhaust) is it worth paying more for the "Tube"?

I have only ordered the exhausts. I don't like the burner cans with seam. 

I think that depends on how important having a detailed burner tube is to you. For me, the exterior and immediate interior of the nozzle is more important than the tube. I don't tend to look up there much once the model is finished, so don't see the value, personally. Having said that, the detail is extraordinary, being way better than anything that has been available to is point.