Looking for: !/32 Academy F-16I Sufa exhaust

I looked at GT resin listing _ Spru Brothers but the exhausts were not the correct ones. I've been looking and think I found a set of exhausts that look like they will do the trick from KASL. Still doing a bit of research

Much appreciated

Peter

5 hours ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

Sprue Bros. has it in stock:

The pic of the exhaust parts in the listing shows a large bubble in the resin of the part where the nozzle mounts to the airframe (not sure what to call it, but if you look close you can see it) . Not a good advertisement for ones product.

7 hours ago, Pep said:

KASL one is really good! I think it might be available directly from these guys

http://www.hobbyworld-usa.com/Store/index.php?id_product=2428&controller=product&search_query=Kasl+f-16&results=49

I'm cautious with KASL. I bought their nose correction for the Mirage 2000D and it was exactly the same as the kit itself. Wasted cash.

15 hours ago, Peterpools said:

Going with the GT Resin Burner as it is for the P&W 229 engine. Not exactly sure either what the differences are but being for the exact engine, it's my best choice

Thanks guys for all the help.

Peter

Curious to hear how the actual parts look...There's been some reviews online that have noted serious issues with their quality control. 

1 hour ago, AnthonyWan said:

Curious to hear how the actual parts look...There's been some reviews online that have noted serious issues with their quality control. 

As I mentioned in my post, all you have to do is look at the picture posted on Sprue Brothers. It shows a large bubble in one of the castings. That piece should not have passed QC much less been one chosen as an example for a product listing online.

19 minutes ago, Mstor said:

As I mentioned in my post, all you have to do is look at the picture posted on Sprue Brothers. It shows a large bubble in one of the castings. That piece should not have passed QC much less been one chosen as an example for a product listing online.

I know right? 🙂

However, so many people on Large Scale Planes have only good things to say about that line of products, so maybe I am missing something.