1/48 Two Bobs F-105D Wrap-Around Thuds decals?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm looking for a set of these decals but they're no longer in production? I can't find these anywhere. Just curious if anyone on these forums has a set they might be willing to sell?

Hi tko24, you could try posting this in the Buy and Sell forum which is towards the bottom of the list of forums. Might get better traction there.

Seems there are a lot of people from Weesconsin here these days. I like it :thumbsup2:

• 7 months later...

Hello, I know this is kind of late, but might anyone else have another set of these decals? My dad and I want to do a 105d and g in the hill afb markings as we live just down the road from the base and he remembers them flying over as a kid.

This is true. Luckily, the kit I bought came with decals from the same Fighter Wing just when they were in Korat, Thailand. So I can combine the two for an accurate plane from Hill. My dad has the D model and will just use the set for that and I want to do a D model eventually as well