So my fellow ARCers here I am again. Been along time...years..have not done any modelling in 12 years, and as I have a closet full of kits and nearing 61 I bloody well start getting back to it. Most of you I certainly don't know, some some I will, like Steve B. I have now gotten the modelling bug back and very anxious to get back to business and into the thick of things. I am posting a pic on Facebook of the models I shall be doing in the coming months, 5 109's a Spitfire and a Bristol Beaufighter all in 1/32  scale. So I ask u fellows is there an easier way to upload pics to ARC than yesteryear. We had to go through Photobucket back then and that was just a pain in the bottom.

Well cheers:cheers:

Andy G

Hot damn, the pink sombrero is back.  Welcome back Andy and good to hear from

you again.  Was beginning to think that hot Arizona sun had dried you up and blew you

away.  :rofl:

:cheers: 

Jerry

Edited by k5ikl

To upload photos, from what I've read here, EVERYTHING is easier than Photobucket was.   :yahoo:

I use Fotki, and pay for it, and it is 'drag and drop' easy. Ask again for some more advice re the pix.

And I read your original post not as having 611 kits, but that you're closing in on 61 ... years of age ... ah-h-h I remember when I was 61! ... goo-o-od times ...

Nice to see you back here ... when the mojo returns, you gotta strike while the iron is hot!

Pete

Welcome back, Andy. I was recently wondering what ever became of the guys who were here back when I first started showing up.

That purple sombrero brings back memories.

On 8/17/2018 at 5:41 PM, k5ikl said:

Hot damn, the pink sombrero is back.  Welcome back Andy and good to hear from

you again.  Was beginning to think that hot Arizona sun had dried you up and blew you

away.  :rofl:

:cheers: 

Jerry

Jerry..

I concur!!!  :tease:

:post1:   Andy..

so Andy How are you.   Must HAVE been MY telepathic messages I sent you when I was in Arizona a  couple of weeks ago at the Phoenix IPMS NATS show...  did think if I see a Large Pink Sobrero I know who this be.

crumbs... I have MISSED you ..its BRILLIANT 😪to see you here again..

So you survived The Dust storms and floods !

Edited by HOLMES

Andy .

Check out dnl42's post in this thread.

since photobucket became PHOTOSUCKET ... you need something like IMGUR or one of the others.

this thread should put you back on track...

Uploading pictures.. - Forum FAQ - ARC Discussion Forums
http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?/topic/302866-uploading-pictures/

Edited by HOLMES
  • 2 months later...

Thanks Steve. Steve I am having a difficult time navigating the ARC after all the years of absence. I suppose I'll figure it out, but every time I hit discussion forums it' archived; So I suppose I shall have to learn all over again I'm building models again and have a tons of photos to upload Have to do Photobucket again, do not remember how to upload pics to ARC from Photobucket to ARC, but we shall get to that later.

Cheers:cheers: I still know how to do that:yahoo:

Andy G