MikroMir 1/144 B-2

It's a product of the 90s. It is actually 1/144, you might be thinking of the dml 1/200 kit. It's fairly accurate for a early production aircraft. It's not a terrible kit. I built one years ago for a friend who worked on the B-2 program around roll out time. He definitely liked it, I found no major issues with building it out of the box. There are a number of builds online, it builds up pretty well. The only micro Mir kit I own is a 1/144 valiant, it definitely has a limited run feel to it. That was a few years ago though, their recent stuff might be nicer. 

From another review:

Monogram released the SnapTite version of the 1/144 B-2 as a desktop model with peel & stick markings. Revell concurrently released the "glue" version with landing gear, one open bomb bay, and waterslide decals. However, both kits share the same basic parts. Revell Germany later took over the "glue" version.

Assessment of the kit:

• The fit is pretty decent (typical Revell/Mono of the early 90s), but the underside flaps have some wide gaps that would benefit from shims of strip styrene.
  • Flaps and prominent hatches are recessed, but the panel lines are raised, including the zig-zags.
  • The cockpit has only a pair of lounge chairs, but you won't see anything once you install the tinted windows.
  • The waterslide decals in the Revell kit are somewhat thick and the printing is heavily pixelated.
Edited by Charlie D.