Have you ever had ......

Hey you hairy legged men. Have ya ever had a Pedicure???  Got two from a local Pediatrics (Foot Doctor) and they were only so, so.  Just yesterday I got another from a local Nail Spa and it's heaven!!  My arms are getting shorter and I have difficulty reaching my toes for a prolonged period. LOL!!!  

If ya haven't had one, don't tarry!!  They're worth it!!

Bo

11 hours ago, jabow said:

Hey you hairy legged men. Have ya ever had a Pedicure???  Got two from a local Pediatrics (Foot Doctor) and they were only so, so.  Just yesterday I got another from a local Nail Spa and it's heaven!!  My arms are getting shorter and I have difficulty reaching my toes for a prolonged period. LOL!!!  

If ya haven't had one, don't tarry!!  They're worth it!!

Bo

Pediatrics is child care medicine, practice by a pediatrician.

A foot (and ankle) doctor is a podiatrist, practicing podiatry, like the doctor who is currently treating my broken ankle.

8 hours ago, Neptune48 said:

Pediatrics is child care medicine, practice by a pediatrician.

A foot (and ankle) doctor is a podiatrist, practicing podiatry, like the doctor who is currently treating my broken ankle.

That DARN Spell check!!  How come it didn't know what I meant???  LOL!!!  I didn't think that looked right!!  That's why I added Foot Doc!!  Thanks for setting me straight!!  I DO need help!!  LOL!!

Bo

PS: Oooops!! Sorry not to address your ankle.  Since you helped me, I'll reciprocate.  Don't do that, ......... again! 

Now ya can sit and model, huh??  Guess you're in some sort of walking boot???

Bo

Edited by jabow
Added info
4 hours ago, jabow said:

That DARN Spell check!!  How come it didn't know what I meant???  LOL!!!  I didn't think that looked right!!  That's why I added Foot Doc!!  Thanks for setting me straight!!  I DO need help!!  LOL!!

Bo

PS: Oooops!! Sorry not to address your ankle.  Since you helped me, I'll reciprocate.  Don't do that, ......... again! 

Now ya can sit and model, huh??  Guess you're in some sort of walking boot???

Bo

I keep telling myself, and all my friends, not to do that too!  I stumbled on a car-stop in a parking lot while carrying a box of Chinese food to the truck.  I fell forward, foot twisting, and got a spiral fracture in the fibula (the small lower leg bone).  Didn't spill a drop!

It's almost fully healed now, and I'm only wearing a brace.

And I'll say it again:  don't fall!

Bruce

On 8/25/2018 at 11:01 AM, HOLMES said:

jabow..

With a name like BO... I see your need to touch your Feminine side and have pedicures....:tease:

What next?  Brazil Wax  !..... :rofl:

Brazil wax???  Hummmm!!  That sounds painful!!

EDIT: Back in High School and American Legion Baseball, one of my catchers use to call me 'Pearl'!!  Coach asked once, "Why does he call you Pearl"?  I came up with a quick response, "It's because my fastball looks the size of a pearl, I throw so hard!"  LOL!!!  That WAS my feminine side!!

Bo

Edited by jabow
Added info