FS/FT Italeri 1/35 Tiger I Late & Panther A (incomplete)

I have a Italeri 1/35 Panther A kit that came to me started. It had no barrel or tracks. The barrel has since been replaced by a Dragon plastic barrel, and I MIGHT have a set of Tamiya Panther G individual link tracks somewhere in the stash. This would make a great start to a panzerstellung (fixed emplacement) diorama. 

I also have a Italeri 1/35 Tiger I Late. It's missing the driver's hatch parts, the photoetch, and the decals. The turret has been started (breech assembled & installed, halves joined, zimmerit panels applied; this is how I got it). I have included Tamiya Commander & Driver figures, a spare Tamiya barrel as Italeri only molded the Early barrel with the larger muzzle brake, and replacement decals for Tiger 312, s.Pz.Abt. 505.

I'm looking for equivalent value:

1/48 or 1/32 aircraft: US (WWII-MODERN), German (WWII - COLD WAR), Japanese (WWII), British (Australian WWII), & Soviet (WWII, Korea, Vietnam), kits and/or aftermarket.

1/72 or 1/35 armor: US (WWII-MODERN), German (WWII-MODERN), kits and/or aftermarket.

Sci-Fi of various scales:

Revell Robotech Defenders kits;

Gundam kits and/or aftermarket; 

Nitto, SF3D/MaschinenKrieger kits;

Bandai Cowboy Bebop "Redtail" kit;

Babylon 5 kits and or aftermarket;

Revell/Fine Molds Star Wars kits and/or aftermarket;

Star Trek kits and/or aftermarket;

Moebius Battlestar Galactica kits and/or aftermarket.