R.I.P. David Hannant

Both of my transactions with Hannants were easy with suprisingly fast delivery. Prices are not the best but are generally competitive and they have a rather good selection.

I hope Mr. Hannant's passing doesn't appreciably affect the business.

Edited by Slartibartfast

Its sad to here of Mr. Hannants passing.I have ordered a lot from Hannants over the years and will continue to do sa. Lately been buying a lot of aftermarket there. They have a lot of stuff that is difficult or impossible to find elsewhere. If you keep the package size and weight down, their shipping can be quite reasonable and it never takes more than a couple of weeks to ship to Milwaukee Weesconsin.

I met David Hannant  back in 2011 (the Centennial of Naval Aviation year) at NAS North Island and MCAS Miramar.   I snapped this pic of him hanging with Brian P from Fightertown Decals.   I found it humorous that he enjoyed American beers.  He struck me as a humble guy who genuinely enjoyed airshows and aviation.   (He took pictures of everything!)   Rest in peace, Mr. Hannant.

HarvBrian.jpg