USAF Air Training Command

Any updates on the ATC decal sheet to compliment ur existing T-6 and T-33 aircraft???

If I knew they were coming soon, I'd bake a cake and start on one of these kits!!  LOL!!  And Don't EVEN mention ur coming UH-1decals!!

Sorry we're working ya so hard, Kursad!!  I hope the rewards are worth it!!

Coming to the Arlington, Texas show Saturday???

Bo

18 minutes ago, jabow said:

Any updates on the ATC decal sheet to compliment ur existing T-6 and T-33 aircraft???

If I knew they were coming soon, I'd bake a cake and start on one of these kits!!  LOL!!  And Don't EVEN mention ur coming UH-1decals!!

Sorry we're working ya so hard, Kursad!!  I hope the rewards are worth it!!

Coming to the Arlington, Texas show Saturday???

Bo

?
Early ATC T-33:  http://www.caracalmodels.com/cd48123.html

ATC T-6:  http://www.caracalmodels.com/cd48098.html

Edited by sierrascale

Hi Bo (and everyone),

These are on the to-do list. It is taking a while to bring everything up to speed after a vacation and a computer meltdown (no worries, everything has been restored from the backups that I keep religiously!); but you will see the ATC badges (along with others) on a Caracal Models Basics sheet before the end of the year.

I just finished the UH-1 stencilling and main markings for the Vietnam UH-1C/D/H sheet - this sheet is still a couple months away at least.

7 hours ago, KursadA said:

Hi Bo (and everyone),

These are on the to-do list. It is taking a while to bring everything up to speed after a vacation and a computer meltdown (no worries, everything has been restored from the backups that I keep religiously!); but you will see the ATC badges (along with others) on a Caracal Models Basics sheet before the end of the year.

I just finished the UH-1 stencilling and main markings for the Vietnam UH-1C/D/H sheet - this sheet is still a couple months away at least.

Great news on both of these Kursad.   Keep up the awesome work .   😎

18 hours ago, KursadA said:

Hi Bo (and everyone),

Kursad!!  You just made my day!!  Week!! Month!!  Year!!!  Way to go!!

Bo