MASSIVE shout out to Merit International LLC (aka: AFV)

Back in April I contacted AFV/Merit Internation about a part that went missing on my 80% completed 1/48 F-5F.  Model has been stranded on the shelf ever since.

Veronica Miranda emailed me back and she said she placed a request in with the factory.  Strangly....I also received another email shortly thereafter from another Merit employee saying I had to pay and produce my original receipt for the model (which was long gone).  So I thought I just had to suck it up and either buy another whole kit for just one part, or someday find a horizontal stab laying around at a show.

Come this past Saturday, package shows up on my doorstep.  I didn't buy anything recently (much to my superior's surprise) and broke the box open.  AFV sent me the tree with the horizontal stabs, and now I can finish my build.

I want to say in a public forum thank you AFV/Merit for what you did...supporting your customer.  For sure I will be buying another AFV kit in the future.

Cheers

Collin

Edited by Collin

Thanx for posting this! 

Based on this outstanding respect for a customer, I'm gonna have to get me one of their models!

It might be nice for you to let them know that you publicly posted your treatment ... who knows, a little positive news may be something they rarely hear!  :rolleyes:

Pete