ARC Discussion Forums
galfa

One more question on the Heather-Ferris Tomcat

33 minutes ago, Darren Roberts said:

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so here you go! The Tamiya tape represents where the Corogard leading edge is.

YES!! Thank you so much. I think they are sitting a little high on the tail but I think they are as close as one can ask for. Now to find some.

4 hours ago, Mstor said:

YES!! Thank you so much. I think they are sitting a little high on the tail but I think they are as close as one can ask for. Now to find some.

You can have mine. I did the scheme I wanted to do. I'm not going to the an original scheme. PM me your mailing address.

13 hours ago, Darren Roberts said:

You can have mine. I did the scheme I wanted to do. I'm not going to the an original scheme. PM me your mailing address.

Thanks Darren, but I already found a set (Lucky Model) and they are bought and payed for. Perhaps someone else could use them? Hopefully one of the other sets I have will have some matching size numbers to replace those on the front fuselage stripes. 106 had the later gun vents and my kit already has the early vents installed. I'll figure it out :hmmm: