Truenorth paints makes it. I haven't tried their paints yet. They are enamels, I believe similar to Testors Model Master enamels. I think I will try their Voodoo grey as I will need it too.

https://www.truenorthpaints.com/paintshop/gloss-canadian-voodoo-grey

Evidently Alclad has Voodoo Grey in their new Mil Spec enamel range too, but I don't know of any US vendors carrying that line.

Edited by Mstor
14 hours ago, ReccePhreak said:

Yea, I couldn't find anyplace that had any Model Master Voodoo Grey left.

BTW, have you ordered from that Sirrixmarket site before? It looks kinda shady to me. Reminds me of another supposed Canadian based webstore, selling all sorts of stuff, including aftermarket model stuff for dirt cheap prices. They're called Buysend and they are a complete scam. Luckily I got my money back from the credit card company.

9 hours ago, Mstor said:

Yea, I couldn't find anyplace that had any Model Master Voodoo Grey left.

BTW, have you ordered from that Sirrixmarket site before? It looks kinda shady to me. Reminds me of another supposed Canadian based webstore, selling all sorts of stuff, including aftermarket model stuff for dirt cheap prices. They're called Buysend and they are a complete scam. Luckily I got my money back from the credit card company.

No, I haven't tried that Sirrixmarket site, I just found it with a Google search. Thanks for the heads up on Buysend, I will avoid them.