MPC Pinto Wagon - from the bottom up (ish)

Even if it’s a loser car, with a loser engine (which it is), I still like to try and make the interior and chassis of a car kit look as good as possible. Of course, when you’re talking about the make-work-project that is the MPC 1979 Pinto “Pony Express” reissue, that’s not exactly an easy chore.

Thankfully, the chassis and interior on this kit are fairly simple, and require  less reworking than the body and engine!

Check out my progress at the link below. This little beast is edging further towards completion!

https://adamrehorn.wordpress.com/2018/09/12/pinto-update-3-inside-underside-tnt/

pinto-141.jpg?w=350

Edited by Faust

Fair! 

See, we all know Pintos suck, but to me, they're cool BECAUSE they suck. I'll leave the supercars and other well-known stuff to the rest of the world. I want to create a museum to things that are kitschly cool now, and that we all know were really terrible. More people will likely notice the Pinto than a '57 Chev, because it's so rare to see one (either built, or in real life)!

Man, if they made a Cosworth Vega, I'd get that too! I'd prefer a less powerful version, but beggars can't be choosers!