Where to get 1/32 scale drawings of F-104G Starfighter?

19 hours ago, Speedy said:

About the Rocket Science, what is the formula to scale that up?

I'm a Beta guy, so need some help with that.

Tables are fine but don’t help you understand the underlying realities of scales. 

Basically you divide the scale you want by the scale you have. In this case it would be (1/32)/(1/48). After you do the algebra the math seems backwards at first:  (1/32)/(1/48) = 48/32 = 3/2 = 1.5 = 150%. Or, in English, make it half again as big. 

Similarly, going down from 1/32 to 1/72 would be 32/72 = 4/9 = ~0.444444... or ~44.4%

This works for any combination of scales including those not shown on a published table. 

(Edit - Initially I only glanced at the link above. I now see I just repeated the text of the article....)   🔄

Edited by habu2
19 hours ago, Speedy said:

About the Rocket Science, what is the formula to scale that up?

I'm a Beta guy, so need some help with that.😎

Kind regards,

Robert Jan 

Although not sure if yours is a serious question or not, the easiest conversion involves always going to the real scale. If something is 1cm in 1/48 and you want to convert it to the corresponding length in 1/32, first answer the question what is it in real life, then go from there. In this case:

1cm in 1/48 is 48cm in real life. So, in 1/32, you have 48cm / 32 = 1.5cm.  So, you are going from 1cm (1/48) to 1.5cm (in 1/32).