Viper Under The Skin – Special Edition

12 hours ago, EagleAviation said:

Solo un piccolo teaser ...

lzjafZB.jpg

17f8GxO.jpg

PBiV6F7.jpg

Hi Ioannis, this sound really strong!

So in addition to your new book Viper special edition that is about to go out, I will also take the Super Bug book as soon as it is released.

Also I hope in the book Harrier Under The Skin anytime soon, having already bought all your books in the siries Under The Skin .:thumbsup:

Regards. 

6 hours ago, Solo said:

I have just ordered your book, but had not received any e-mail confirmation.
Is this normal?

You should have received a confirmation mail. Have you registered? 

You may send me a PM with the  details of your order and I will get back to you. 

On 9/22/2018 at 7:54 AM, EagleAviation said:

You are welcome sir! 

No order confirmation on mine either. PayPal did make the payment however. As long as you have my order information I'm not worried. Let me know if you want a PM with details to check your records.

4 hours ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

No order confirmation on mine either. PayPal did make the payment however. As long as you have my order information I'm not worried. Let me know if you want a PM with details to check your records.

Its not necessary, I have your order. I am working to fix that problem and I am very sorry for any trouble may have caused. 

3 hours ago, Alpagueur said:

me too, no paypal payment confirm yet...but i trust THE MAN :smiley-transport006:

Thank you! We are still working on the technical issue. However all orders are recorded there is no need to worry. I have published 15 books so far and I never had a complaint from a single customer. Viper Under The Skin - special edition...coming soon! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...