Jump to content
ARC Discussion Forums
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
EagleAviation

Viper Under The Skin – Special Edition

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, speedlimit said:

Loannis, 

that is one fine reference material. I must have one. Also, looking forward to the Super Bug!

 

Eric

Thanks Eric. By the way my name is Ioannis (not Loannis) or just John! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, EagleAviation said:

Thanks Eric. By the way my name is Ioannis (not Loannis) or just John! 

 

Thanks for clarification....I'll stay with "John" if that's OK 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ioannis, can not wait! 

So take all the time necessary to finish them, I will certainly take a copy of each as soon as availables. : Saluti:

Edited by ViperZero

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah my Viper UTS Special Edition arrived today! :yahoo:

Ioannis, this is another master piece. :punk: 

Now can't wait to see the Eagle and the Super Bug UTS books!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ViperZero said:

Yeah my Viper UTS Special Edition arrived today! :yahoo:

Ioannis, this is another master piece. :punk: 

Now can't wait to see the Eagle and the Super Bug UTS books!!! 

 

I'm anxiously awaiting mine. Where are you located Viper?

 

I'm hoping to see mine by mid-November here in the USA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, ViperZero said:

Yeah my Viper UTS Special Edition arrived today! :yahoo:

Ioannis, this is another master piece. :punk: 

Now can't wait to see the Eagle and the Super Bug UTS books!!! 

Thank you, buddy! I am glad you like it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2018 at 16:39, Mr Matt Foley said:

 

Sto aspettando con ansia il mio. Dove sei situato Viper?

 

Spero di vedere il mio a metà novembre qui negli Stati Uniti.

 

In Italy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, EagleAviation said:

Grazie amico! sono contento che ti piaccia

 

Yep Ioannis, your books are siply amazing reference. 

I know I've already asked you, but do you think there's a chance that the Eagle or Super Bug book, could be published later this year, or in any case within the first few months of next year?

Thanks, regards. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, ViperZero said:

 

Yep Ioannis, your books are siply amazing reference. 

I know I've already asked you, but do you think there's a chance that the Eagle or Super Bug book, could be published later this year, or in any case within the first few months of next year?

Thanks, regards. 

I can assure you there is no time for this year. Possible in 2019! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, EagleAviation said:

Posso assicurarti che non c'è tempo per quest'anno. Possibile nel 2019! 

 

Ioannis, thanks for your quick respone. Now I will wait them with much impatience. :fight:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have just received this book. Very quick delivery.

Thanks Ioannis for your work and beautiful pictures.

And I am very dissapointed that there are no pictures of AIM-9X missile inside.

This is basic short range missile for F-16C.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Solo said:

I have just received this book. Very quick delivery.

Thanks Ioannis for your work and beautiful pictures.

And I am very dissapointed that there are no pictures of AIM-9X missile inside.

This is basic short range missile for F-16C.

 

Thank you for your kind words! Yes, you are correct about the -X but I only had access to US Navy missiles on F/A-18s. Can't have everything sometimes. And I did not want to show practice rounds you can find them all over the net.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ioannis, hi all

 

Yes, yess, yesss...

 

Got my copy two days ago and it is just great!

 

Fantastic photos of seldom seen Viper versions, extra sharp shootings, hi quality printing : that is an absolute must have no matter how many F-16 books you may have.

 

Thank you again for your great job...

 

Eric B.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Timvkampen said:

Looking forward to my copy and the Mirage 2000 under the skin one 🙂

 

I have the Mirage under the skin and it is a must have for Mirage 2000 builders. Still waiting for my Viper book.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

 

I have the Mirage under the skin and it is a must have for Mirage 2000 builders. Still waiting for my Viper book.

 

I’ve recently felt ‘enlightened’, I guess you could say, to enjoy the looks of the Mirage 2000 after watching the movie “Les Chevaliers du ciel (Sky Fighters)” which had some amazing aerial footage. Then I started checking out images of them during Inherent Resolve and have been wanting to pick a kit up and put it together. Will surely add Mirage Under the Skin to my shopping cart when I get this Viper book.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2018 at 10:50 PM, Eric B. said:

Hi Ioannis, hi all

 

Yes, yess, yesss...

 

Got my copy two days ago and it is just great!

 

Fantastic photos of seldom seen Viper versions, extra sharp shootings, hi quality printing : that is an absolute must have no matter how many F-16 books you may have.

 

Thank you again for your great job...

 

Eric B.

Thank you Eric! I am glad you like it. Happy modelling! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My copy arrived this week. Excellent work guys! The book is certainly of the same quality of the Mirage 2000 book. Well done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

My copy arrived this week. Excellent work guys! The book is certainly of the same quality of the Mirage 2000 book. Well done!

 

Thanks Matt! Time to build a Viper! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, EagleAviation said:

 

Thanks Matt! Time to build a Viper! 

 

Getting close to building. Your book and Jake Melampy's upcoming F-16 book will be my primary references when I do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...