Plastic Ship Model Kits for Sale - over 230, many vintage, multiple scales

I am selling a collection of over 230 ship model kits a member generously donated to IPMS Tidewater.  There some very nice kits here, with a large number of submarines, commercial ships, and liners including Revell (box scale), Heller, and Airfix. The kits were stored in a smoke free garage attic area. I have personally inventoried every kit and documented the condition, except those sealed, and I am happy to answer any questions. Prices do not include postage. Please be mindful that larger ship kits generally cost more to ship; I will ship overseas. I am in Norfolk, Virginia.

There are too many kits to list here, so I have produced a PDF copy of the inventory and will send it upon request. My email crlandrum83 (at) gmail (dot) com

I am set up to take Money order, cash at your risk and Paypal

Thanks for supporting IPMS Tidewater

Edited by crlandrum
  • 3 weeks later...

The collection is down to 175 kits, still too many to list here. Good finds still available. Many subs, some vintage Revell, Ocean Liners and Heller 1/400 kits. Please email for a PDF list. I have sent kits to Australia and Canada as well as within the US.