WTB: Kinetic 1/48 C-2A Greyhound #K48025

I got one that I'm willing to part with, $75.00 with free shipping or $60 and you pay the shipping I would like paypal for payment and will ship either the same day or next depending when payment arrives. Contact me at donsplaneshop@comcast.net or call at 239 565 7570, Kit has been opened but all parts are still in the bags, kept in smoke free air conditioned space and in very good condition. Let me know asap if you're interested in this kit.

Thanks Don

14 minutes ago, donsplaneshop said:

I got one that I'm willing to part with, $75.00 with free shipping or $60 and you pay the shipping I would like paypal for payment and will ship either the same day or next depending when payment arrives. Contact me at donsplaneshop@comcast.net or call at 239 565 7570, Kit has been opened but all parts are still in the bags, kept in smoke free air conditioned space and in very good condition. Let me know asap if you're interested in this kit.

Thanks Don

I'll take it Don!

Email sent.

On 9/22/2018 at 9:03 AM, donsplaneshop said:

Thanks Don

I received the C-2 Friday afternoon, Don. Thanks again!

Mike