New 1/35 Helo figures coming from Live-Resin

Live-Resin has announced a 1/35 pilot/crew and GIBs (Guys in Back) set for the upcoming 1/35 Kitty Hawk USAF HH-60G kit. They will also include the USAF H-bar fast rope rig that is mounted on the ceiling in the below pic. Hopefully they will offer the pilots/crew chiefs as a separate kit since they could be used in any modern H-60 kit.

42681063_10205168340603474_6879403500602

Edited by HeavyArty

Man, if only they decided to scale down to 1/48.  I know they did the miniguns in 1/48; I got like six sets of them.  Maybe they'll consider it with these as well.  There would certainly be a good market for them, as I'm unaware of any 1/48 60s with the external ammo cans and minigun mounts.

Chris

Live-Resin has its new modern helo crew figures available.  They include pilots, USAF door gunners, a USAF H-bar fast rope rig, and three PJs/SF Operators for the back.  All the sets look awesome.  

The pilots are wearing AIR WARRIOR SYSTEM (PSGC) vests, HGU-56/P helmets, and contain cyclic and collective grips as well.
lrm35024-set.jpg
lrm35025-set.jpg

The door gunners are wearing AIR WARRIOR SYSTEM (PSGC) vests and HGU-56/P helmets.
lrm35026-set.jpg
lrm35027-set.jpg

The H-bar fast rope set is an older USAF style used on MH/HH-60G Pave Hawks.  It was replaced with the FRIES (Fast Rope Insertion/Extraction System, Army type) starting in the mid-2000's. All USAF HH-60Gs have the FRIES bar now.  It is not appropriate for US Army MH-60Ls.   
lre35350-instr.jpg

The three PJs/SF Operators include two seated and one kneeling figure.
lrm35028-set.jpg
lrm35029-set.jpg
lrm35030-set.jpg

Edited by HeavyArty
6 minutes ago, hawkwrench said:

Can you swap out heads with the other aircrew heads?

Tim

I don't know for sure, but would assume so since all of Live-Resin's other figures have separate heads.

I ordered a set of pilots and the door gunners, so I'll let you know for sure when I get them.

Edited by HeavyArty
On 10/7/2018 at 7:11 PM, hawkwrench said:

Can you swap out heads with the other aircrew heads?

Tim

Yaroslav just confirmed that the pilots/crewmen heads are separate and his earlier helo crew head sets will fit them just fine.