Hey folks! Still around, sort of....

Hello fellow ARC'rs! I haven't QUITE totally disappeared.  I've had a LOT of changes going on in my life, and have not kept up with the hobby....went from completing 18 builds in 2017 to only one very early this year.  Everything has been changing in my life, mostly for the better, but the Good Lord is leading me in amazing directions I had frankly given up on.  

Didn't want anyone to think I'd bailed for any particular reason with the site or anyone here. I'll try to check in when I can. 

Blessings to you all! :cheers:

Good to see you're ok Andrew. 

I have also been busy as stink the past 6 months during the tourist season...but tourist season will be ending soon for the winter permitting me to have time for ARC and other things I enjoy.

17 hours ago, Whiskey said:

Steve, how're those fires?

I'm pleased to say the forest fires season seems to be over....my province received some much needed rain over the past few weeks.

I'm also coming to the end of the tourist season and my 14 hour days / 7 days a week, which will give me more time to focus on ARC.  It's been a real grind and I'm looking forward to working less.

1 hour ago, Finn said:

Lovely shots, Jari; in that last one, you can see on VF-84 Phantom on the far right with its tail in progress between the waving flag and the overall black.  Not sure if it's primer, but I've seen a few flight deck shots showing that from that cruise.

Edited by Andrew D. the Jolly Rogers guy
4 hours ago, Darren Roberts said:

Glad to hear you're still hanging out with us. I always find it amazing when God opens doors we thought were closed. I guess we get impatient, yet his timing is always perfect for our lives.

Couldn't agree more, my brother; it's been a stunning year with Him....absolutely stunning!