German F-4F Phantom Question

I am planning a modelling project of a West German F-4F Phantom of the early 1980"s vintage and looking for an unusual load for it.   Can anyone tell me if West German Phantoms were tasked with dual key nuclear armed "Victor Alert"?   If so, which Jagdbombergeschwader might have been so tasked?   Luftwaffe F-104's were so assigned, and there are some published accounts and photos, but I've never seen mention of German Phantoms in that role.

I think a German F-4 with a white training shape or silver live weapon would make an unconventional model (shameless pun?).

IIRC no BVR for the early F-4F.  (hence no AIM-7.... later, in the 90's, when upgraded to ICE, they got AIM-120 capability)

maybe also ALQ-119 (or some other jamming pod)

sorry if that's not very unusual load.

On 9/30/2018 at 10:49 AM, mingwin said:

IIRC no BVR for the early F-4F.  (hence no AIM-7.... later, in the 90's, when upgraded to ICE, they got AIM-120 capability)

You're probably correct with the above statement. I think the a/c were wired for AIM-7 under the 'Peace Rhine' program, but Germany never purchased the AIM-7 so obviously never carried it.

1 hour ago, scotthldr said:

You're probably correct with the above statement. I think the a/c were wired for AIM-7 under the 'Peace Rhine' program, but Germany never purchased the AIM-7 so obviously never carried it.

i can't remember my source, but i remember having read black on white "No Beyond Visual Range" AA missiles for West Germany, it was against their Doctrine, and a wise choice in such cluttered Airspace...