B-52H AGM-86 decals

On 9/30/2018 at 5:16 AM, pminer said:

Would LOVE to see a  *comprehensive* set of decals for the B-52G/H AGM- 86's. AMT's decals were ok. But I'd like to see more stencils. The MC offering has no AGM-86 decals that I can see. Anybody listening?  :))

Something like this?

agm86-03.jpg

We've discussed it before, even back to 2008, when I started the decal design work. The above is still not 100% finished, but I probably can finish it soon. My Alps is somewhat broken, but I'm working to find an alternative way to print decals.

If anyone is knowledgeable about the markings, I'm all ears, since I'm working from photos only.

Rob

35 minutes ago, Mark S. said:

The more the merrier.  Wolfpak's sheet of cruise missile markings are more comprehensive and will be at the printers on Monday Oct. 8, 2018.  Expect them in time for the holidays.

Mark S.

Very interesting! Are all your decals available through the Fantasy Print Shop for European customers?

Rob

2 hours ago, Mark S. said:

The more the merrier.  Wolfpak's sheet of cruise missile markings are more comprehensive and will be at the printers on Monday Oct. 8, 2018.  Expect them in time for the holidays.

Mark S.

Man....ALL you guys rock! Thank you so much. It was mildly irritating to look online at the 86's and then look at the AMT/Italeri  decal sheets. One of the coolest things on the 86's were the "Caution" stencils. Absent from the AMT/Italeri  decal sheets. grrrrr.  And yep....the more the merrier!