Mikoyan-Gurevich I-300 1:72 (from MiG-9L "Amodel")

For a long time I was going to replenish my collection of MiG-9 with the very first copy of the I-300. This is the first Soviet mass-produced jet airplane. The plane flew for the first time in 11.12 24.04.1946 at the airport LII NKAP (Flight research Institute of the People's Commissariat of aviation industry) in Moscow. Pilot - Engineer-Lieutenant Colonel A.N.Grinchik. On the same day at 13.56 there made the first flight of the second Russian jet fighter Yak-15. I-300 made a lot of test flights. 11.06.1946 the plane crashed during the display of aircraft to the Soviet leadership. A.N.Grinchik was killed. Unfortunately, the "clean" kit of the MiG-9 did not buy, so I had to remake I-300 from MiG-9L. This is the third is my MiG from the kits of "Amodel", on this any difficulties was not. To match the prototype model had to remove the fork, add weapons, change the shape of the air intakes. Difficulties arose when painting. Unfortunately, to make blue decorative stripes on the front so most liked, did not work.
I showed the model at competitions in Stupino and Varna. It flew 8,000 km (not alone, in a box with other models). 😀
I am sorry for the bad English.

1kCvrzPSSIc.jpg

04pLMhsiZfU.jpg

KMAyACXXWvM.jpg

gf-5TLZr5Dw.jpg

Edited by Bolschoj Phantome

I'm getting a 403 error (forbidden). So, looks like the URL is broken for us. It may be that it works for you because you own the images and/or are logged into the hosting site.

Your "image" links are quite complicated URLs, which appear to be from some hosting site of some sort.

https://3.downloader.disk.yandex.ru/preview/bd36b68844c40958d108594d7f67fd9700151879232a1f3b5feed1fec57750ab/inf/csZW8Sa4fw78Lt_BmjYI184lxHf7FNL0L_9oGC3TON1x_-B7TlIC9mWJ-MaI4Zcl6iMPw-scqqX5IezjwdnFFg==?uid=11012467&filename=i300m.jpg&disposition=inline&hash=&limit=0&content_type=image/jpeg&tknv=v2&size=1903x969

If you want the image to appear on the page, as the images in my signature do, then you need an URL that points directly to the image. Such URLs will usually include some form of the image's file name on the hosting site. For example, the URL of the first image in signature as I write this is https://s20.postimg.cc/3suzlc3xp/2017-completed0.jpg. If you select and copy this URL and paste it into the address bar in Chrome you will see the image and nothing else in the window/tab. There's no other content around the image. This URL however, https://postimg.cc/5XR53tvd, is a link to a page on the hosting site containing the image. 

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...