My Model Room Companion "The Ghost Ryder" Had to be put down 2 weeks ago....He was a True Tomcat. He was about 6 or 7 when he appeared out of nowhere, Hence the name...He was to be an outside cat only. One day maybe a year after he first came on the scene he met his match and came back all beat up. I got him fixed up and his outside days were over. He was fiercely possessive of me. None of the other cats could have my attention without him jumping in for a fight. Had six GREAT years with him... Man Oh Man I Did not know how much I'd miss him...Here's to you Buddy🍺

K94Fva6.jpg

Viper 730,

My heart goes out to you- I've always had a "Russian Blue" aka "Garbage Can Grey" in my midst ever since university. We still have several actually but "Theo" showed up one day and was fiercely the same to me as "The Ghost Rider" was to you. A couple of pics are below. And yes, he just "appeared" one day. He's still going strong at maybe 7? But a loss like that is never easy. My deepest condolences!

afoxbat

I also feel your loss. I had a modeling buddy who never left my side in my work shop for 7 years. She contracted breast cancer and I had to have her put down.

I wasn't able to build anything for two years! I rarely even went in the shop during those two years. It was like losing a friend or a parent. Our pet's are a large part of us. :crying2:

Oh I am sorry.   I know how you feel... had to put MY own cat down mamy years after she was attacked by dogs.... she was badly mauled and the humane thing was to put her to sleep as treatment was not helping at all.  😞

I am sure they are all IN TOMCAT heaven....