F-100 chase plane help needed

I'm looking for any pictures or information on F-100 Super Sabre chase planes.

My friend said he's seen white and orange F-100 chase planes before and he wants me to build him one. Thing is, I just can't find any pictures of white F-100 chase planes on the internet.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Edited by aidy

I don't think there ever was an orange and white F-100 chase aircraft. The ones that I have seen associated with Edwards AFB and the X-15 program were natural metal and orange. There was a red and white F-100 that had to do with the depot maintenance facility at McClellan- Sacramento Air Material Area (SMAMA). Cutting Edge used to do decals for it

Edited by Chriss7607
Updated info

The SMAMA F-100 was red and white, a rather attractive scheme

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/202430-cutting-edge-modelworks-ced48169-f-100d-sacramento-air-material-area-smama-pattern-jet

The Decals were made by Cutting Edge a long time ago.  

Then F-100 Drones had orange tails but the fuselage was camouflage. 

There were also the flight systems white and blue F-100D

This video has an orange and silver F-100

There may well have been a orange and white F-100 at some point, and it could have been lost to the ages. 

Does your friend have any more details? It might help us narrow down the mystery of the orange and white F-100

Or, if you would rather not go the ebay/bidding route go to the fineartofdecals.com web site. It's all things Cutting Edge, Pyn Up, and Yellowhammer Decals. They still have them for $24.00 bucks. There's a lot of cool stuff on there that I like but upwards of $25.00 for a decal sheet is a bit too rich for me.

If there is a photo of a orange and white F-100 I would be interested in seeing it. The only other opinion that might help is I think the Super Sabre pilots have a web site completely dedicated to the Hun. That would be the place to ask.

Growing up at Edwards AFB I remember seeing the metal and orange/red/day glow F-104's and F-100's. The tail was a red/ day glow color with the black check and the AFFTC patch on it and a red band around the nose with the ARDC patch on the nose. The F-104D had red/day glow wing tanks and I think the F-100D had red wing tips. I thought they looked really cool but then I was only 4 or 5 years old! 

Cheers....Ron