I am a little late getting these pictures up, I have been working on this for about 2 months but haven't had a chance to post any pictures before today.

This is the Eduard 1/48 Lysander and I plan on building it OOB. It is a very detailed kit that includes PE and masks, but it can be a little fiddly. I found getting the cockpit in straight was a bit if a pain, and mine is crooked, which meant the wing mounts were off kilter, and to top that off, the mounts were bigger than the opening in the wing. I had to break it off (not shown in the pictures) sand down the tabs, install the side windows. then glue the wing mounts back on using the windows to keep it all level. I fell like this will cause me more issues before I get all the wings and struts glued into place. As well, the side windows had more curve to them then the fuselage, so I will need to do a bit of white glue filler to make it all look decent. 

Progress:

006.jpg

010.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

025.jpg

029.jpg

034.jpg

039.jpg

042.jpg

041.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Sean

• 3 months later...

Been a while since I updated but I dot a lot of work done on this. It is almost finished, just some minor parts, flat coat, wings and then its done.

Pictures:

044.jpg

048.jpg

060.jpg

068.jpg

077.jpg

106.jpg

Full album can be seen HERE

Thanks for looking, 

Sean