F-15I Ra´am, GWH 1/48

Time for a new build!
I can´t ignore the GWH Ra´am no more...it´s been beconing from the stash like a sirens call :P

I pulled out the box while I´m still not all done with the Skyraider (waiting for parts)
Lovely boxart...hate the box though, no lid just a sleeve over the box :( I usually use both the box and the lid to store parts ans sprues in
but now I only have the box.

IMG_4264_zps2uv0xk7l.jpg

I kid you not! this pile of part were neatly packed in the box...the parts count is insane!

IMG_4265_zpstihox2yb.jpg

OK, here are all the sprues...6,9,19,2,3

IMG_4266_zpsjjh57vuf.jpg

IMG_4267_zpso80wz7sb.jpg

IMG_4268_zpsqop0rsf5.jpg

IMG_4269_zpsghoxcsdi.jpg

IMG_4270_zpsoeakb2ea.jpg

Added to the insane parts count is the comparabel number of decals!

IMG_4271_zpsf001ol4g.jpg

Oh boy....

cheers!

3 hours ago, IAGeezer said:

Reaching for the popcorn here... This is gonna be great!

1 hour ago, CaptainObvious said:

Oh boy indeed! That's a big pile of plastic!

-co

Thanx guys 😄  Join the fun 😄

Janne,

Thought I'd pull up my chair and follow alone as the word on the list is that you're serving unlimited amounts of Popcorn.  Not to mention that  I can't resist watching you work your way through all those sprues.  Should even keep you busy for the next several months. 

Joel

3 hours ago, Joel_W said:

Janne,

Thought I'd pull up my chair and follow alone as the word on the list is that you're serving unlimited amounts of Popcorn.  Not to mention that  I can't resist watching you work your way through all those sprues.  Should even keep you busy for the next several months. 

Joel

Good to have you on board for this trip 😄

13 hours ago, Aigore said:

Good to have you on board for this trip 😄

Janne,

Just because right now I'm 100% into race car modeling, doesn't mean that my interest in aircraft modeling is shelved for good, nor would I ever consider just stop following my long time friends here. After all, someone has to keep you "honest". and pointed in the right direction. 

Joel

3 hours ago, Joel_W said:

Janne,

Just because right now I'm 100% into race car modeling, doesn't mean that my interest in aircraft modeling is shelved for good, nor would I ever consider just stop following my long time friends here. After all, someone has to keep you "honest". and pointed in the right direction. 

Joel

LOL racecars? Working om your weathering skills?  Missed you in my skyraider thread though....thought you'd be all over it when I'm buiding one of my rare props :P 

58 minutes ago, ViperZero said:

I take a place in first line and look this one with interest. This kit are into my wish list, so can't wait to see your start on it. :popcorn:

Thanx ViperZero :D

grab a seat...but be prepared that I won't dig in right away...I have the Swedish Nationals to prepare for the last weekend this month :D

1 hour ago, Aigore said:

LOL racecars? Working om your weathering skills?  Missed you in my skyraider thread though....thought you'd be all over it when I'm buiding one of my rare props :P 

Thanx ViperZero :D

grab a seat...but be prepared that I won't dig in right away...I have the Swedish Nationals to prepare for the last weekend this month :D

Janne,

My apologies that I completely missed it. A prop is a rare build for you. Will have to go and check it out for sure. 

Joel

2 hours ago, my favs are F`s said:

Congrats on getting it started. Make it for a great build! Plenty of options with that much parts... 🙂

My only doubt are the GWH...semi flat decals...would really like to see some new aftermarket decals for the Ra' am....Caracal, pretty please...Hi-Decal?? Anybody??

2 hours ago, rom said:

hi

I will watch it closely as I also have this kit.

Have fun!

I will undoubtedly enjoy myself immensely with this kit 😄 Don't be a silent watcher, help me out along the way and call out any mistakes I make.

31 minutes ago, caudleryan said:

Awesome! I have been working on the GWH C model and it fits together beautifully! I have no doubt that this will be an epic build!

Remains to be seen...builds where the parts actually fit usually are rather undramatic  and short 😛

20 hours ago, Aigore said:

Il mio unico dubbio sono le decalcomanie GWH ... semi piatte ... mi piacerebbe davvero vedere alcune nuove decalcomanie aftermarket per il Ra 'am .... Caracal, carino per favore ... Ciao-Decal ?? Chiunque ??

Hi, also Isra Decal Studio make a sheet for the F-15 I Ra'am , sheet rif. IAF- 49. Hope that can help you. :wave:

33 minutes ago, ViperZero said:

Hi, also Isra Decal Studio make a sheet for the F-15 I Ra'am , sheet rif. IAF- 49. Hope that can help you. :wave:

I know they used to at least...isn't that sheet OOP?

2 hours ago, Rodney said:

I love watching your builds for inspiration.  Look forward to seeing the in progress shots.

Rodney

59 minutes ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

Check me in as a spectator.

Right this way misters....take a seat 🙂