Revell Sea King Mk 41

Good morning all.  I have a question.  About a year ago I bought the Revell Sea King Mk 41 kit off e-bay.   I finally got around to look at the kit and noticed it also had a plastic bag with parts for another type of Sea King.  Does anyone have a clue on which other version the other parts are for?  Thanks for your help.

Bob

By the way, the Revell kit is a decent kit with maybe slightly too small wheel sponsons (not really noticeable unless beside a model with correct sponsons) but remember that it is strictly a Westland built machine from the box and can't be built as a Sikorsky built machine without a bit of modification.   The big point is that Westland has a bulge on the port side of the engine fairings (over a different APU) that has to removed for a proper Sikorsky built machine. As to other kits in 172, the Fujimi does not have the bulge, the Cyber Hobby includes the bulge as a separate part to added or left off as needed and the new Airfix, while probably the best, is also a Westland built machine with the bulge......