Pics of Loaded Chaff/Flare Dispensor? - AV-8B or similar

I'm almost done with my 1/48 AV-8B+.  I have built the bird as a jet loaded for sortie forward deployed (live weapons, fairly "dirty", but well kept).  I have noticed a few pictures such as the one below where the countermeasure dispensers are loaded.

VMA-311-photo-101.jpg

I boht like the visual appeal and it fits with the way I am portraying my bird.  So...

1. Does anyone have more pictures of the dispensers on AV-8B's or similar (A-10, CAS birds, etc)? I think I've seen some where each box is mixed (blue/silver) or like this where each box is separate.  I would love any pictures or info on the belly dispensers of the AV-8B in particular, as these are very hard to come by pictures of them loaded.

2. For curiosity, can any one tell me which is which, as in are the chaff blue or silver and vice-versa for the flares?

Thank you! Looking forward to sharing final pictures in the near future!  Here she is, as it stands.  Just awaiting a map to fold in the cockpit dash (hide a blemish on the clear part) and if I choose to do anything with the dispensers...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h4oarvv0ex7ti5v/AV-8B.jpeg?dl=0

Edited by ESzczesniak

The blue is chaff, the silver is flares. One thing to note the dispenser could have a mix of 10/20, meaning 10 chaff and 20 flares or vica versa. In the pic above you can see the aft dispenser has 20 flares, the first 10 tubes look empty indicating they weren't loaded or had been fired. 

Jari