LF 1/32 Tamiya F-14 Instrument panel/console decals

I picked up an original issue kit that needs a lot of work to get it in shape.  I was going to use it only for updates of my old Revell kit, but since it's mostly all there, I thought I'd try to piece it back together.  One of the things I need is new decals for the cockpit instrument and consoles.  If anyone has these decals, please contact me and see what we can work out.  I'll also need to eventually get some squadron decals for it.  If anyone has any markings from the 1994 version (or any other early/mid 90's markings), please let me know if you can part with them as well.

TIA

opps...I meant to post this in the 'Spare Box' forum....oh well...

Edited by fasteagle12

hi, I have the newer F-14A+ Black Knights box already "cannibalized", so I can give you the cockpit decals....

I also have a lot of Superscale F-14 decals, if you have some preference (which version i.e. A or B?)

the only drawback is that I live in Europe so shipping costs could be a bit 'expensive (I will inform you in the case)

cheers

6 hours ago, Alpagueur said:

hi, I have the newer F-14A+ Black Knights box already "cannibalized", so I can give you the cockpit decals....

I also have a lot of Superscale F-14 decals, if you have some preference (which version i.e. A or B?)

the only drawback is that I live in Europe so shipping costs could be a bit 'expensive (I will inform you in the case)

cheers

Thanks for the offer, but wwesly3 has them and he is in the US.  I might contact you about your other decals, but I couldn't if I wanted to because your mailbox is full.