17 hours ago, tobiK said:

I am so sorry to tell that the Nesher and Tornado decals are completely sold out! So I just can wish good luck fishing in evil bay etc.

Thanks for asking. Perhaps tell your Wingman friend that there is interest in more. Perhaps a Dagger kit?  And it would be nice to see the Tornado sheet again too. I missed that as well and want the New Mexico yellow tail. 

Here the latest news I got in facebook from Wingman:

Dear friends and fellow model makers!

Again we will be attending Scale Modelworld at Telford/UK on November 10 and 11 of this year. As usuall we are looking very much forward to seeing you in person.

One of our high-lights is the re-release of our long sold-out kits WMK48001 Latin American Kfir and WMK480014 Belgian Mirage 5BA/BR, both in 1/48 scale.

We revised the cockpit section of the Kfir by dividing it into two pieces (cockpit tub and separate front landing gear bay). In addition we reworked the nose and included PE-parts for the small fences on either sides of it.

For the Belgian Mirage kit we reworked the tail and added the little airscoop for the ATAR 9 engine, which is located on the left side of the exhaust area just behind the wing. This was missing from our first release!

Due to popular demand, we also hope to bring the reprint of our WMD48006 Luftwaffe Tornado decals - unfortunately these are still with the printers and we haven't heard from them yet.

We will be loacted at the back end of Hall 2, just behind te trade stands of Zoukei Mura and of Revell.

Looking very much forward to seeing you soon and having a good time together!

All the best!

Andreas

So the demand for the Tonka decals will be satisfied soon! Up to now no Nesher, but two other Wingman kits, nice!

(Tow bad, I still have 2 latin american Kfirs in my stash and they have now old parts in the box!) 

• 1 month later...

Good to hear, Ed! I am sure you can make a nice Nesher out of that Kinetic kit! There is still some AM out that can improve your project. 

If you like, I can make a scan of the Wingman Nesher kit for you. So you have some ideas what is replaced by resin etc.

• 3 weeks later...