After working on the two kits for the Revell group build I needed something quick and easy to restore some modelling Mojo.  Usually an Egg Plane fits the bill in this circumstance but I had this little Meng kit on the shelf so I decided to give it a shot.  It is a snap kit but I glued it because some of the seems would not stay closed up tight.  It went together very well and I didn't use much putty.  This is a great kit to give to a kid.  The only downside to the kit is that it only comes with stickers and no water slide decals.  I ordered some kits World 1:144 decals and used those.  I had not planned on building Little Miss Mischief because I have seen several other builds of this aircraft, but that was the only nose art that would fit reasonably well on the kit.  It just took a couple of days and it looks good on the shelf.  Mojo returned.

Thanks for having a look.

Els

Thanks everybody.  It's a fun little kit.  I wish they would make a B-24 in the same style.  I see that Freedom Models is coming out with a super deformed C-130.  I am pretty excited to build one of those.

Els