KA-3B to ERA-3B Skywarrior conversion ?

Hi,

i have just find a KA-3B Skywarrior and i would like to transform it on an ERA-3B of VAQ-34.

The perfect aircraft to be with my EA-7L Corsair II.

-Steel Beach produce a set ref 48977 ERA-3B Update Set, but it's out of stock at SprueBrothers. 

Is it still in production ?

-VAQ-34 decals exist ?

Thanks for your answer 

SPang

The  masters for the cheek cameras were pretty dinged up the last time I made molds because they are so thin. One cracked in half. 😞I haven't had time to try and repair it because I've been so behind on other items. The best bet is to pick up the ERA kit and get the update set that has all the missing antennas. If I can ever repair the masters, I'll put a few into production again.

• 4 years later...
18 hours ago, Darren Roberts said:

Unfortunately, I sold my house and moved into a townhouse with no room to cast. So, Steel Beach is no more. I really wish someone would make a 3D printed set. That would be great.

Thanks for the update Darren. I knew you had not put out anything new, but couldn't remember if you were busy with school and such. Hope you are still finding time to build though.

Ron