Fightertown Decals New Tomcat sheets out

There's no top decal because the part on the Tamiya kit is raised and not flush, and has the 4 knobs and is meant to be painted. I would have had to cut out the knobs for a decal or printed knobs and you'd have to cut them off the kit. It didn't make sense to do it as a decal. Same with the sides of the PTID frame. 

Brian 

1 rivets. Generic detailing, panels, gear doors. Whatever you want to use them for. 

2 Tomcat squadron triangle shoulder patches, flag shoulder patches, data boxes, the red dashes boxes are for landing gear doors, 

3 Landing gear  top of the mains and top of front gear on the back side 

4 helmet visor pads

5 interior canopy data plates and radio cards

6 ALQ-167 pod data plate

7 wing formation light NVG strips. Several sets on the sheet 

On 12/8/2018 at 12:44 AM, Brian P: Fightertown Decals said:

1 rivets. Generic detailing, panels, gear doors. Whatever you want to use them for. 

2 Tomcat squadron triangle shoulder patches, flag shoulder patches, data boxes, the red dashes boxes are for landing gear doors, 

3 Landing gear  top of the mains and top of front gear on the back side 

4 helmet visor pads

5 interior canopy data plates and radio cards

6 ALQ-167 pod data plate

7 wing formation light NVG strips. Several sets on the sheet 

Wow, that’s the sort of detail we don’t get from the run of the mill decals sheets.

23 hours ago, andrew.deboer said:

Haven’t seen my order yet. I can’t even remember what I ordered - I think it was one of each of the new ones. That data sheet will start getting used the day it gets here!

If you have a problem with your order, you need to send an email and it will get sorted out.

Edit*** had it looked up and tracking shows it delivered on Nov 19 at 1:31pm**

thanks,

brian

Edited by Brian P: Fightertown Decals
11 hours ago, Brian P: Fightertown Decals said:

If you have a problem with your order, you need to send an email and it will get sorted out.

Edit*** had it looked up and tracking shows it delivered on Nov 19 at 1:31pm**

thanks,

brian

Brian: I didn't realize I had a problem! Thanks for checking the tracking. Was it FedEx or USPS? I guess if it says it got delivered, then the problem is on my end, either porch pirates or misdelivery... I'll have to order up again after the holidays.