RCAF CT-133 Bottom Side Grey Colour Querry

Guys,

I am at the painting stage of my GWH RCAF CT-133 and I am stumped as to which 101-327 Grey I should use. My aircraft will be painted in the Symetrical Era scheme, but in my research I have done, I have read that there is 3 possible shades of 101-327 Grey. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Brad

1 hour ago, Scooby said:

This should help you:

http://hedgehoghollow.com/buzz/Colour_Guide/aircraft_clr.html

Use the version for 1 CAG T-birds. They were not painted with the Dutch colors. They were painted in Scotland with the Canadian 101-327.

Gunze H306 plus 10% white is a good match (FS36270).

Wow that is still available. Great stuff.

Ok and speaking of greys, I remember helping with the IPMS Canada colour guide so many years ago. That was a hell of a lot of work painting all of those colour chips for the book. In the end it was worth it though. Anyway what I was going to say was that there was Voodoo Grey put out by Xtracolour. Well we just so happened to have a small door from an actual CAF Voodoo. I painted some of the Xtracolour paint on the door and gee it did not match. We ended up matching it to the door. It was close but you could tell it was different. I guess my point is that even with the colours put out by the paint companies you still got to do some research? Or you could paint your model and move on too.

Sorry Brad for hijacking your thread but I thought it might be of interest?