Lifelike decals...tips please

Hello all

I just started decaling my BF109F-4 with Lifelike decals and I ran into issues right away. The decals seem to have the strongest glue I have ever whitnessed. I do wet the surface before I apply the decals and yet I have almost no chance to move them into position, they stick right away and I already ruined one of the big wing crosses! Has anybody experienced this as well? Any tips on how to avoid this. The model surface was glossed wit Tamiya X-22 to a mirror like finish.

thanks

Uwe

Hmm I just finished my Tamiya 1/48 Ki-61 and used a Life Like decal sheet. They were great and I had no issue moving them around to where I wanted them. I did use the Microscale system though and put Micro Set on the surface first. I had used Future as my gloss coat but probably no different than your X-22 gloss coat. Not sure what is going on with your decals but maybe try using some more water at your decal location when you go to put down the decal?