Anyone recommend a reliable Ebay seller for the ICM Mig-25?

On 10/25/2018 at 10:51 PM, dylan said:

well tell that to CRA. I had to pay duty on a Hobbyboss Su-27.

as for hobbyeasy, I ordered on saturday night they shipped monday the package was sitting at my door tonight...awesome stuff right there.

I dispute them and get the money back.

I’ve only had to do that twice, since 1999 I haven’t paid a cent extra on any kits or assesories shipped to Canada.

53 minutes ago, Scooby said:

I dispute them and get the money back.

I’ve only had to do that twice, since 1999 I haven’t paid a cent extra on any kits or assesories shipped to Canada.

I bought stuff from hannants and sprue brothers for years and never got dinged once, about 2 years ago I started to get a customs form with charges on every one of my orders. so far I have never had that issue from and orders from Hong Kong .

and I am pretty sure that I was mistaken when I called it duty, it was most likely GST.

1 hour ago, Scooby said:

I have a theory about that as to Alberta but I won't say it lest the situation changes.........

7 hours ago, RCAFFAN said:

I have a theory about that as to Alberta but I won't say it lest the situation changes.........

When a new portion of the Free Trade Agreement kicked in Jan 1/1999 it had a clause that said all Hobby supplies were free of duty and GST.

I was aware of it at the time as I was working with Cutting Edge and sample product was being sent over the border to me. All charges ceased in 99.

Whenever I challenge charges (only twice), I always quote the hobby exemption.