Hasegawa 1/48 McDonnell Douglas F-4G Wild Weasel V

Here's my latest Phantom: Hasegawa's 1/48 F-4G. Additions are pitot from Albion Alloys tubing and resin seats and pylons from True Details. The decals are from the kit and the paint is all Mr Color. A fuller write-up and more photos can be viewed here: https://jonbryon.com/hasegawa-1-48-mcdonnell-douglas-f-4g-wild-weasel-v/

Comments welcome and thanks for looking.

Jon

f4g_50m.jpg

f4g_46.jpg

f4g_28.jpg

f4g_22.jpg

f4g_14.jpg

f4g_27.jpg

f4g_21.jpg

f4g_31.jpg

f4g_36.jpg

f4g_33.jpg

f4g_11.jpg

f4g_15.jpg

Beautiful as usual Jon, but once again, ARC is squashing your pics. Fortunately, if you click on the image you can view the "unsquashed" version :thumbsup2:

I'm amazed at how perfect the finish is, every panel line is clean and straight, the surfaces perfectly smooth. Your builds are what I aspire to.

5 hours ago, Mstor said:

Beautiful as usual Jon, but once again, ARC is squashing your pics. Fortunately, if you click on the image you can view the "unsquashed" version :thumbsup2:

I'm amazed at how perfect the finish is, every panel line is clean and straight, the surfaces perfectly smooth. Your builds are what I aspire to.

Grrr....I have no idea how to prevent this...

Thanks 🙂

Jon

18 hours ago, Mstor said:

Not squashed for me

Love the Phantom! Clark AB had the 3rd TFW and we'd land there in the big C-5A and I'd look at row after row of shark mouthed F-4E and F-4G's on the fighter ramp. Pretty much nothing says "Do not F*** with me more than a shark mouthed F-4! Great job on your weasel!

Cheers...Ron

• 2 months later...