Thanks Scooby . I remember  now.

Goes to show you that if you keep increasing your minimum purchases for your so called free shipping, you won't get my business often.

Regards, Christian 

8 hours ago, Chris L said:

Thanks Scooby . I remember  now.

Goes to show you that if you keep increasing your minimum purchases for your so called free shipping, you won't get my business often.

Regards, Christian 

I don't recall that they ever had free shipping. They've had some cheaper surface options, but that's as good as it gets.

16 hours ago, Camus272 said:

I don't recall that they ever had free shipping. They've had some cheaper surface options, but that's as good as it gets.

They attempted a SAL shipping option that gave either free or greatly reduced shipping a few years ago. It ended in disaster when most of the deliveries took about 6 months to arrive. I don't think that they offered it again after that.

36 minutes ago, Johnopfor said:

They attempted a SAL shipping option that gave either free or greatly reduced shipping a few years ago. It ended in disaster when most of the deliveries took about 6 months to arrive. I don't think that they offered it again after that.

They still offer the $2.00 shipping, I know plenty of people who use it whenever they offer it. It is very popular for those who are not in a rush. I think it is closer to 3 months.

Hi guys. My builds are all 1/72 and I generally have a kit in the closet for that purpose.

As you know, they generally need some form of aftermarket bits , so I'm not a big purchase sort of builder.

I will illustrate my complaint , small as it may be. I wanted to purchase a decal sheet which has this attachment . Many Quick boost items also have  this claim with it

Free Shipping

That looks harmless, but when you go to check out there is a sign that comes up that says there is a minimum purchase required .

Some time back it went from 0 to 10 $ and just this week it jumped to 25 $ .

I would not mind paying for shipping but that option never comes up . I have to find another bunch of stuff that I don't need.

That said, I would not necessarily complain except that there is nothing to warn you of the issue  before you go to purchase the item .

It would help the shoppers if the  site could be updated with the correct information .

Regards, Christian

16 hours ago, Johnopfor said:

I use this option often. It's works great for me.....