Save kits from Ebay 1/48-- couple jets, couple props.

Really really don't want to put these on Ebay and deal with the hassle and fees. Hoping I can sell them here.  Shipping is included for CONUS so don't go into sticker shock. 

JETS

1/48 Tamiya F-14A Tomcat (New in Wrap) $75 SOLD

1/48 Hasegawa RAF Phantom. box has been opened, parts appear to all be there. Box is dusty. Gorgeous box art looks like this one $45:    SOLD 

dixonfg1bt.jpg

Props:

1/48 Hasegawa Aichi Prototype Grace $39 

1/48 Tamiya He-219 uhu, I have an aftermarket vacform Squadron Canopy for it as well. $47

I would really prefer not to have to sell these, but unfortunately I need the money. I can knock down the price if you buy more than one, since it saves on shipping And I will pass that onto you . (Take all 4 for 175) Paypal preferred (if we can do friends and family, it can dodge the fees) or USPS money order. please post/ PM if interested. Im trying to list these right in the sweet spot where they move but I don't lose my shirt with the shipping etc. If this goes well I'm hoping to list more. 

Thanks for looking!

Edited by TaiidanTomcat