New! Live Resin helicopter figures

Live Resin released a helicopter crew figures

Seven figures - two pilots, two door gunners, three SOF soldiers and one accessorie - helicopter fast rope frame with ropes set.

Aircrew are wearing AIR WARRIOR SYSTEM (PSGC), HGU-56/P helmets, and contain cyclic and collective grips

Improved, high realistic sculpt, natural poses, true equipment, very delicate cast

Tested on all basic plastic helicopter models, including HH60G by Kittyhawk  model

Available for order -https://models-hobby.com/

Low cost of worldwide shipping and hot discount is active

Please, support our work

1ab.jpg

2a11.jpg

1aX1.jpg

3a10.jpg

2aX1.jpg

4aX1.jpg

3aX1.jpg

6aX1.jpg

4ab1.jpg

8aXa.jpg

Edited by Live-Resin

Got my set in the mail today , looks awesome .  I see you will be releasing the identical set in 48 scale soon , does this include the external gun mounts as well to be released 48th scale? Also any plans on releasing the ATV and riders in 48th scale as well ? 

I received my figures today too; the two pilots and two doorgunners.  They look awesome.  The heads, hands, arms, boots, torso and legs, pouches, etc. are all separate.  They can be configured in different ways, so lots of possibilities.  I am impressed.